Contact Us !
Daycare • Overnights • Dog Walks & Cat Care
Insured & Bonded •Pet CPR Certified
Prior to starting care , each pet lover must fill in this new client registration, email us current vet vaccination records, and have an Orientation .
Chocolate Z Dog Duke Z Dog
Duke Z Dog is our top dog ! In 2017, He joined our family & pack Chocolate was our first CEO (Canine Executive Officer). Both former shelter pets continue to inspire us in our mission to provide experienced, loving care to each dog as if it were our own.
During this time, you & your companion animal(s) and your Pet Care Specialist will become acquainted in order to provide the best care for your best friend(s); as well as explain our services and answer your questions. Around 30 minutes.
We are looking forward to supporting you in keeping your companion animal(s) happy & healthy !
Pre - Orientation Instructions :
Philly Doggie Day Care Doy Care Pet Sitting Boarding
(Instructions are also sent via email, but are here for your reference)
1. Fill out your Online Profile on our scheduling site, PowerPetSitter:
Click on the link below
- Enter your zip code to ensure that you are located in our service area. (Boarding Services, where you provide drop off & pick up, may extend beyond our service area, so just enter 19103 to be able to enter system, or email us directly for assistance ) .
- Answer your profile questions. Please be detailed, so we can provide you with the best possible pet care.
- Complete your Pet(s) profile under "My Pets."
- Create a profile for each pet in your home, so we can get to know you & your pet and provide great care.
- Congrats & Wags - you are now in our system !
- Schedule services for your beloved pets. We will receive your pet care requests & send you a confirmation.
If you have any trouble with the system, please contact us:
2. Review our Cancellation & Scheduling Policies & Procedures.
Make sure that you understand all charges. We have created these policies, procedures & charges, in order to provide you with the best pet care.
3. Make 2 sets of your keys for your pet care specialist.
Have the keys tested and ready for us for pick up at the Orientation.
NOTE: Additional Orientation is required when there are changes in the home or pets’ needs. Including :
- Moving to a new home
A new pet has joined your family
- New Instructions (Major changes, new health conditions)
Locks &/or Door Codes have been changed
Where should I get my keys copied?
Old City & Queens Village
Society Hill Mail & Parcel Services
614 S 8th St (at Kater, just off South St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Rittenhouse & Midtown
Guaricelas (formerly Avila's Shoe Repair)
275 S 15th St (at Spruce, just off Broad)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Graduate Hospital & South
South Square Hardware
2235 Grays Ferry Ave. (at Kater, just off South St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Tell your friends, neighbors, & family about
Z DOG for Dog Day Care, Pet Sitting, & Walks.
For each referral that joins us, you will both get FREE services !
Interested in Joining our Team ?
to send an email to Info@ZDog.pet
. Please detail your experience, availability, and why you are a great fit for this position. Also , clarify your transportation, smart phone access, and ability to commit to 1 year minimum on our Z Dog Team .
Our Website is best viewed with a Pet on your lap.